Author: JACK PERRY PROVINCETOWN – This spring Sanette Groenewald spent all $12,000 of her savings and borrowed another $41,000 to open her small cafe off Commercial Street. Then she worked day and night to make it succeed. “It’s like holding on for dear life on a wild horse,” Groenewald said this week about her first […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 15 entries.
Author: JACK PERRY PROVINCETOWN – The black clouds hovering over Provincetown Tuesday morning promisehope and prosperity for cafe owner Sanette Groenewald. Finally, after a long, dry patch of weather and of business at her Karoo Kafe, the sky is set to deliver the kind of day that Cape Cod restaurant owners solicit in prayers and […]
Author: JACK PERRY Editor’s note: Late each spring, scores of dreamers open their own businesses on Cape Cod, gambling their savings on a few short months. This summer, the Times is periodically following the owner of a new cafe in as she tries to create her own season of opportunity. Sanette Groenewald might have watched […]
Author: JACK PERRY Editor’s note: Late each spring, scores of dreamers open their own businesses on Cape Cod, gambling their savings on a few short months. This summer, the Times will periodically follow the owner of a new cafe in Provincetown as she tries to create her own season of opportunity. PROVINCETOWN – Sanette Groenewald […]
Between MG leather and Passions Gallery hidden in a secluded Corredor stands Karoo Kafe. Welcome to Karoo, the brainchild of Sanette Groenewald you also happens to be the chef. The name “karoo” comes from a South African word which applies to an area outside of Cape Town which Sanette describes as “semi – arid and […]
3 Main Street Unit 32B
Eastham, MA 02642
- Karoo Restaurant fundraiser to aid Puerto Rico organizationsOctober 11, 2017 - 3:59 pm
- Phantom Gourmet: Cape Cod RestaurantsJuly 3, 2015 - 4:02 pm
- With Karoo, South African brings dishes of her homeland to EasthamFebruary 24, 2015 - 4:09 pm
- Karoo features ‘infusion’ cuisine from South Africa in EasthamApril 20, 2013 - 3:38 pm
- A taste of South Africa in North EasthamMarch 31, 2013 - 3:20 pm
- Reviewer’s notebook: Tavolo and Sanette’s Karoo KafeSeptember 13, 2010 - 3:04 pm